In TARASPORT center we nurture domestic, traditional cuisine, which creates a special feeling of welcomeness and intimacy with our guests. All food that we offer you is produced in the vicinity of our camp, in the same way our ancestors did it, centuries ago. These landscapes represent a rare oasis of unspoiled nature in Europe, so the products of our region are unpolluted and healthy. Meals are made of organically grown fruits, vegetables and meat are grown and raised by the local villagers from Durmitor, Maglic, Zelengora and other highlands nearby.
The combination of ecologically clean foods and old-fashioned, traditional way of preparing that food, are true drivers of good energy. Combination of nature and our tradition is so well put together, that it creates a wide range of tastes that will be enough to satisfy even the most demanding gourmets, and that will make the stay in our camp an unforgettable experience.
In addition to delicious meals we offer you authentic beverages of this region. Homemade brandy called “rakija” will surely elevate the mood (plum brandy, pear brandy, apple, quince) along with wines from a number of nearby wineries.
- The menu for breakfast usually includes: ustipci, buns, ham, smoked prosciutto, smoked meat, eggs, sour cream, honey, meadow teas, and sweets of seasonal fruits.
- For lunch: muffins, cabbage pies, bread under the ashes, various soups, triftarski beans, the roasting veal and lamb meat, lamb and pork, salads.
- For dinner: a brook trout, polenta, potato under the ashes, roast lamb, hunter's stew, salads, cheeses, ham and prosciutto from Herzegovina.
- For dessert: tulumbe, baklava, urmasice.
- the group can be served with other types of meal and food, depending on the wishes of guests and the camp abilities.
- People who have a special diet should announce this when making a reservation and we will try to respond to your every request and need.