Cancellation of daily tours:
For all reservations of our daily tours which are canceled at least 48 hours before its start, you will receive a 10% refund of the whole 100% amount, and the remaining 90% is non-refundable and it is withheld in the name of reservation costs, activity and tour organization. If you cancel your tour within the last 48 hours, the amount is non-refundable.
Cancellation of multi-day / group tours:
For all reservations of our multiday / group tours which are canceled at least 5 days before the start, you will receive 10% refund of the whole 100% amount, and the remaining 90% is non-refundable and it is withheld in the name of reservation costs, activity and tour organization. If you cancel your tour within the last 5 days, the amount is non-refundable.
The refund is organized with all procedures and within 7 working days, while the agreed amount of money will be transferred on the same account you have used to make a deposit.
All of our activities are organized outdoors and depend on weather conditions.
Guests/clients have to adhere to a code of conduct provided by Tarasport adventure club, and they have to sign a statement that they are fully responsible for their actions and that they are familiar with the conditions and rules of rafting, and that they’re excluding Tarasport rafting club as organizers of rafting tour, from any critical or material responsibilities.
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT -
In regards to the recent development of the COVID-19 situation, TaraSport will abide by the memo received from the president of the National Association of Travel agencies:
- All bookings up to the 15th of May are canceled, with the ability to be postponed for a new date. The funds from your canceled booking will be transferred to the new booking which can be realized during our running season for the booked activity (or activities) within one year. Once you choose the new dates, you will let us know and we will then check the availability and make a new booking for you.
- For bookings after the 15th of May, our advice is to wait until a few weeks prior to your arrival date before postponing the booking. This is because there is still a possibility that these reservations might be completed. In case these bookings are also canceled, we will then act accordingly.