Hunting & Fishing
One of our many activities in nature is commercial hunting in Bosnia and Herzegovina. We can arrange for you hunting in the best hunting grounds, whether you're looking for big or small game. We can offer you the best guides and accommodation. Just give us your requests and we will make sure that your hunt with Tarasport is successful and unforgettable.
It is our duty to help you upon the whole organization and your stay with us during your hunting tour.
We're located in the south-eastern part of Bosnia and Herzegovina. We can offer hunting on the hunting grounds of Maglić mountain, managed by ŠG "Maglić" Foča, which is spread over 80.000 ha and hunting grounds Zelengora, managed by the National park Sutjeska, spread over 53.700 ha.
Hunting grounds of Bosnia are categorized as mountainous open grounds with very developed relief. Our hunting grounds and paths are equipped with high ambushes and checkpoints. Here, you will find amazing examples of bears. chamois wolfs, does, rabbits, wild boars, marten, fox, wild cats, and badgers.
When we're talking about birds, you can hunt for: black grouse, golden eagle, partridge, falcon, crossbill, griffon vulture and others.
To all our guests we wish you a clear sight!
The shooting of the game can be realized according to the agreement of the price list for shooting games, with prior approval of the guide. The fine for a self-indulged shooting of the game will be charged double of the estimated game value.
It is not allowed to hunt deer with a rifle, which receives more than two bullets and a semi-automatic rifle that is not reduced to two shots.
Trophies are evaluated according to the formula of the International Council for the preservation of wildlife and hunting. (CIC)
For every trophy, you will receive a trophy certificate and each trophy is awarded a medal by CIC (gold, silver, bronze).
Trophy of killed animals belongs to the hunter.
The price of high kill game hunting does not include the price of meat.
Daily organizational fee includes: the organization of hunting, hunting entrance, a professional guide, use of facilities and transport of hunting trophies.
- Bears – Rifle with insulating tubes. Caliber 7 mm or more. Grain weight of 11g and more.
- Chamois – Rifle with insulating tubes. Caliber 6,2 mm x 51mm and more. Grain weight 6g and more.
- Roe deer – Rifle with insulating tubes. Caliber 5,6 mm x 41mm and more. Grain weight of 3.5 g or more.
- Wild boar – rifle with insulating tubes. Caliber 7mm and more. Grain weight 9g and more.
- Shotgun using ammunition (Brenneke or ideal).
- Capercaillie – Rifle insulating tubes. Caliber 5.6 mm. Grain weight of 2.6 g or more.
- Shotgun using ammunition meal 4mm and more.
- Partridge – shotgun with ammunition upotebu meal 3mm and more.
- Quail – shotgun using ammunition with shotgun pellets 2.5 mm, and more.
Entering Bosnia and Herzegovina with weapon isn't difficult:
- Hunter can bring 2 rifles at most.
- Hunter can bring 40 bullets at most.
Information required for the application are: First name, last name, passport number, hunter license, weapon carrying approval and description of your weapon (brand, caliber, serial number).