One Day Rafting on Tara and Drina
- Previous experience is not necessary.
- The minimum number of participants for the realization of the tour is 4 people or you can join an existing group.
- The maximum number of participants is 8-10 people per guide.
- Children aged 3 and above are welcome to participate.
- For group bookings with over 15 persons, we approve of a group discount.
- The time schedule is not fixed and may vary depending on the wishes and needs of guests, as well as in accordance with our overall organization.
- This tour can be extended and/or combined with other tours from our offer.
Tour Length :1 day
- Rafting tour Tara and Drina river
- Transport in our vehicles regarding the tour
- All equipment necessary for the tour (neoprene suit, neoprene boots, helmet, life jacket, anorak, waterproof bags)
- Licensed guides and skippers - International Rafting Federation
- Insurance during the tour
- Free parking for your vehicles at the base camp
- Free Wi-Fi at the base camp
- Free Full HD footage of your rafting tour taken with Go Pro cameras
Price Doesn't Include:
- Overnight stay at our base camp, Outdoor resort TaraSport
- Meals and beverages at the camp's restaurant
- Tax for the Regional Park of nature Piva (5 EUR)