Policy with a clear goal - raise awareness for a cleaner world.
Our mission is simple: "Nature is an adventure." We are working hard and consistently to implement this mission in our business. All our trips are fully customized so you can experience the best of nature without leaving the slightest trace. Also we are making a great effort to learn our visitors to behave in nature with the utmost respect.
The excellence of this region lies in the almost untouched nature, which is nowadays, a rare phenomenon. On this phenomemon rests the tourism and sport, as well as the admiration of everyone who comes.
However, the presence of a man has have its impact. In the last 100 years there has been some degradation of habitats (either directly or indirectly). The changes caused by man's influence can best be seen in gradual disappearance of species that are related to aquatic and forest habitats. For example, Bucephala clangula (type of duck) does not nest near the Durmitor lakes for 50 years.
Tourism and sport will not exist in this region if we do not preserve this piece of nature in its original form. It is therefore our duty to relate to nature with immense love and respect.
Before going on any tour, our guides will hold you a short course on how to behave during the tour, how to use necessary equipment, how to behave in the event of a crises and also how you should treat nature.
All of this is in our best interest, because the nature is part of us as we are part of the nature. We are sure you understand that this little introduction to the rules of our relationship is only the basis of a beautiful friendship that will last a very long time.
Preserving our environment
Rivers and mountains that surround us are primarily our home, whose beauty we want to share with everyone, but also to preserve them for future generations. Because we truly believe we did not inherit nature from our ancestors, but we borrowed it from our descendants.
Man belongs to nature, and not nature to man!
- Take care of the nature and enjoy its landscapes with all your senses.
- Do not break branches and flowers, they are more beautiful in their natural environment.
- Do not disturb animals, destroy their habitats or damage the nests - Preserve the singing of birds.
- Do not pollute rivers, lakes, streams and springs. Drink water only from trusted and labeled sources.
- Do not leave trash in nature, dispose it in the bins provided for this purpose; If there are not any bins in your close environment, carry your trash with yourself until you find one. Leave behind pure nature.
- Do not light a fire except on places marked for that. Double-check whether you put out the fire.
- Navigate on marked trails and roads. The movement of unmarked trails can cause a potential hazards and degradation of nature.
- Enjoy the sounds of nature, and do not make undue noise.
- Park your vehicles at the marked places. When you're visiting a natural area, act in harmony with nature and its rules; in that way you will not compromise the nature and its ecosystems..
BEHIND YOU IN NATURE MAY REMAIN ONLY YOUR TRACKS!
- National Park Durmitor with Tara River canyon is registered in the list of world natural heritage in 1980.
- Tara River Basin is registered in 1977 in the network facilities of the biosphere within the UNESCO "Man and Biosphere" (MAB).
- Rainforest Perucica was declared a strictly protected part of nature that is exclusively used for scientific and educational purposes, in 1952. Two years later this place was taken under the state protection as a natural reserve.
- Nacionalni park Sutjeska je od 2000. godine uvršten u drugu kategoriju IUCN-a (odel UN-a za zaštitu prirode i prirodnih dobara).
- National Park Sutjeska is included in the second category IUCN in 2000 (UN Department for protection of nature and natural resources).