Climbing tour Durmitor, Žabljak - Bobotov Kuk: The highest mountain of Montenegro
- Previous experience is necessary.
- The minimum number of participants required for the realization of the tour is 4 people or you can join an existing group.
- The maximum number of participants is 8 people per guide.
- For groups with over 15 persons, we approve of a group discount.
- This tour is not suitable for children.
- The departure time is not fixed and may vary depending on the wishes and needs of our guests, as well as in accordance with our overall organization.
- This tour can be extended and/or combined with other tours from our offer.
Tour Length :1 day
- Climbing tour Žabljak - Bobotov Kuk, National Park Durmitor
- Lunch on-the-go
- Transport in our vehicles regarding the tour
- A helmet for the climbing tour
- Licensed climbing guide (PSBiH, PSRS, certified by the UIAA)
- Tax for entering the National Park Durmitor
- Free parking for your vehicles at our base camp
- Free Wi-Fi at the base camp
Price Doesn't Include:
- Overnight stay at our base camp, Outdoor resort TaraSport
- Meals and beverages at the camp's restaurant
- Additional climbing equipment (hiking shoes, optionally a hiking pole)
- Full HD footage of your climbing tour taken with GoPro camera is optional and comes with an extra charge